Well, let's see how long I can stay on top of things to keep this blog updated... :P
I'm planning to post everything from random thoughts and quotes to updates on projects, life, and writing, and stories behind my favorite songs and hymns.
To start it all off, here's some of the hymn, 'My Jesus, I Love Thee' -and may it be more than true in our hearts.
"My Jesus I love Thee; I know You are mine.
For You all the follies of sin I resign.
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art Thou.
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, 'tis now."
Yay! Your blog is really pretty! *glomps* :) I love the hymn.
ReplyDelete-EE
Thanks EE. ;)
ReplyDeleteI should post the story behind that hymn sometime...
Hooray for a new blog! I love the theme. :D
ReplyDeleteCeleris
And thank you, Celery! :D
ReplyDeleteI love having a place to share passions & things that are close to my heart. ;)
Hello Burrito! :P
ReplyDeleteI love the background Bree! And the quotes, and the... ;) This is a neat blog - thanks for sharing! :)
Love,
~Hannah
Glad you "love" everything, Hannah. ;) Hope you continue to enjoy it!
ReplyDelete