Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dragons

It's amazing what people can do with Photoshop these days...  Just because I love dragons, y'all get to see some fun 'dragon pictures' I found.  ;)

(note: I don't own any of these pictures!  They were all made by other artists - who, I might add, are very talented!  ;) )

Beautiful little dragon.  I want one.  :P


Awww!  Gotta love the smoke.  ^_^


Love this dragon's face.


Ooo, ferocious little guy.


This one looks sweet.  :)


You just never know who you'll find, hiding in the shadows!


If you're looking for a good book about real-life dragons, (or dinosaurs!) I highly recommend this book.  (Dragons or Dinosaurs? by Darek Isaacs --the book is great; but the DVD needs a lot of help with quality...)  Maybe someday I'll get around to writing a review for it...  ;)


...And just 'cause it's 12/12/12, & that looks pretty neat, I had to make sure I posted something today...  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment