Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring snow with thunder...

  Yeah, well, I guess what do I expect, living in Colorado's crazy weather?!  :P  Yes, today we had several good, deep rumbles of thunder -- and at the time, it was snowing round snowballs, enough at a time to make it rather difficult to see very far in front of you.  Yup, just another typical day in Colorado.  :P

  It looked a little like this...  Except with about 2 or 3 times more snow.  And a lot less English & awesome...

  And I know the first day of Spring was 2 days ago, but now it's official;  I saw our first robin come back yesterday, & a couple more of them today.  :)

  So I thought this would be a good time for all those sights of Spring;  including the cute little animals & birds with the Easter eggs...  Enjoy!

  Robin eggs.

  Adorable Puppy Easter video  -- watch it!  (it's only 2 minutes long)  The rabbits are really sweet too.  :)


  ...And the mother must have been eating Fruit Loops...

  (...I know, I know... Too many rabbits...  Well, tough luck!  :P )

  How do you make this thing go?!  Giddyup, bunny!


  Baby raccoon and a turtle.  Awwww!

  Easter bunnies!




  Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment