
Happy Reformation Day once again!
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Matthew 7:14
"Unless I am convicted by sacred Scripture and plain reason -I do not accept the authority of popes and councils, for they have contradicted each other- my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and will not recant, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I cannot do otherwise. God help me. Amen."
—Martin Luther
...Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name;
you are Mine.
Isaiah 43:1b

'And then she understood the devilish cunning of
the enemies' plan.
By mixing a little truth with it
they had made their lie far stronger.'
—C.S. Lewis, 'The Last Battle'

'Cowards live for the sake of living, but for heroes
life is a weapon,
a thing to be spent, a gift to be given to the weak and the
lost and the weary, even to the foolish and cowardly.'
—N.D. Wilson
...But the godly are as bold as lions.
Proverbs 28:1
(quotes and pictures always belong to their original owners/creators. They are shown here only for inspiration.)
No comments:
Post a Comment