Monday, December 6, 2010

Just for fun...

Some of my favorite things to collect are quotes. Both the inspirational ones, & the silly ones.  So I thought I'd share a few of them with you all, along with some of those unanswered "deep" questions, like...
 
—If my home is my castle, then where are my servants?
 
 
—You can't have everything; where would you put it?
  
 
—One day I just let my mind wonder, and it didn't come back.
 
 
—I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
                                       (especially for all you CPers out there!  :P  )
  
 
—Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
 
 
—I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
 
 
—Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?
 
 
—I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges...
 
 
—Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
 
 
—What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
 
—With enough caffeine, I could rule the world.
 
 
—If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
 
 
And lastly, one of the questions that bothers me the most:
 
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?    :P

2 comments: