Dutch rabbit. And a matching kitten!
Mini Lop.

3-week-old Vienna-marked English Angoras.
3-week-old Vienna-marked English Angoras.
Angora Jersey Woolly.

A Flemish Giant. And a big one, even for Giants!
American Fuzzy Lop.

A very young Jersey Woolly.
Angora.
.jpg)
English Angora. ...Looks more like a cotton ball...
Little Jerseys and a few Dutch.
A Satin, and what I believe is a broken Dutch.
Aparently people have a thing about taking pictures of ducklings and rabbits together...
English Angora. The poor little thing can't even see!
Dwarf Hotot.
Satin Broken Dutch.
English Lop.
American Fuzzy Lop.
Young Mini Rex.
Another young Jersey Woolly.
Young New Zealand Whites.
Holland Lop.
Silver Martin.
A young Harlequin.
That Mini Lop looks just like Tigger did when he was a baby... 'Cept he's a tortoiseshell Holland Lop. :P
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! I don't think I've ever seen a a tortoiseshell Holland, but it sounds gorgeous!
ReplyDelete