~Trust God's heart
even when you can't find His hand in the dark.~
"When peace, like a river, attendeth my way;
when sorrows like sea billows roll—
Whatever my lot, You have taught me to say,
'It is well, it is well with my soul.' "
"Before a heartache can ever touch my life,
it has to go through Your hands.
And even though I keep asking why—
No matter what,
I'm gonna love You.
No matter what,
I'm gonna need you.
I know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain,
but even if not, I'll trust You.
No matter what.
...No matter what, I still love You.
And I'm gonna need You."
(Kerry Roberts, 'No Matter What')
"Well sometimes my life just don't make sense at all,
when the mountains look so big,
and my faith just seems so small.
...So hold me, Jesus! 'Cause I'm shaking like a leaf.
You have been King of my glory,
won't You be my Prince of peace?"
(Rich Mullins, 'Hold Me, Jesus')
9-11 ~ We will remember.
That was beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks. :) It's been heavy on my heart, so it was good to write out. :)
ReplyDelete