"Can't close my eyes--
they're wide awake.
Every hair on my body has got a thing for this place.
Oh empty my heart!
I've got to make room for this feeling,
so much bigger than me.
It cannot be anymore beautiful.
It cannot be anymore beautiful!
I can't take it in."
(Narnia soundtrack, Can't Take It In )
"No other One.
There is just no other like You.
No other One.
There is no one else but You.
It's in the way You wield the winds
and calm the oceans;
it's who You are to me.
It's all I'll ever need.
And it's so clear to me
that there could never be
another One.
So amazing, kind of crazy,
but it's true
that my affection is obsession
when it comes to You.
...No other One."
(Rachael Lampa, No Other One )
"Nobody tells you, when you get born here,
how much you'll come to love it and how you'll
never belong here.
So I'll call you my country,
but I'll be longing for my Home.
And I wish that I could take you there with me.
...And I'll sing His song;
and I'll sing this song, in the land of my sojourn."
(Rich Mullins, Land Of My Sojourn )

"I am a magnet for all kinds of deep wonderment.
I am a wonderkind, Oh oh.
I live the envelope pushed far enough to believe this.
...I am a ground breaker ...and strong enough to believe this.
I am a princess, on the way to my throne.
Destined to reign. Destined to roam."
(Narnia soundtrack, Wonderkind )

No comments:
Post a Comment