Friday, May 11, 2012

Just to laugh a little...

Just because laughing is good for you.  ;)  Enjoy!


Friends come in all shapes and sizes.  :)


Hmmm... A little jumpy, are we?


Some days are just made for a cup of tea.


Awww.

Every once in a while, I trip over something that wasn't even there.

It keeps life interesting...


Enjoy puddles whenever you see them.  Walking around one is not an option.


The world is a beautiful place -- enjoy every minute, even if you have to run to keep up with people.  :P


              -- Places I've been --
(this made me giggle when I read it  :P )

'I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.  Apparently, you can't go alone.  You have to be in Cahoots with someone.  I've also never been in Cognito.  I hear no one recognizes you there.
I have, however, been in Sane.  They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there.  I have made the trip several times thanks to my friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not much for risky physical activity...'

No comments:

Post a Comment