Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Reflection from 4th of July

  Didn't get a chance to post anything I wanted to on the 4th of July... So you get it now instead!  :P


'It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.'
                                                               --Unknown 
                                                                                                     (attributed to George Washington,
                                                                                                                           but no further evidence)


"I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free--
and I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me.
And I'll proudly stand up next to you
and defend her still today.
...God bless the U.S.A."

                                                       --song, Proud To Be An American



                       'These colors don't run.'


  He [God] will be the stability of your times,
abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge;  the fear of the Lord is Zion's treasure.
                                                                    Isaiah 33:6

  If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

                                                                       2 Chronicles 7:14


'Continue seeking Him with all seriousness.  Unless He wanted you, you would not be wanting Him.'

                                                                           --C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment