Didn't get a chance to post this yesterday, but here it is today:
This is a reflection/poem thing from a bunch of different Scriptures, which I just finished revising yesterday. I'd love to hear what you think. :)
~ ~ ~
Look with your eyes; What do you see?
The Lord of hosts, the King of glory-- The Lord is the great God, the
Creator of the ends of the earth:
In His hand are wisdom and might together,
power and abounding love flowing side by side.
He is not shaken by the winds of tomorrow,
or the lightnings of today,
nor the fog that confuses yesterday.
In His hands are knowledge and understanding;
Indeed, it is His hand that guides the stars and the ships together;
leads the wild horses and the young lamb;
determines the mighty storms of the ocean and the spreading of new,
green leaves.
Is anything too hard for Him?
'You thought I was one like yourself,' says the Holy One--
But now you shall see My glory.
--Bree Mielke, written 7/27/13,
inspired by a bunch of different Scriptures
~ ~ ~
I especially like the last two lines: "'You thought I was one like yourself,' says the Holy One-- / But now you shall see My glory."
ReplyDelete*hugs you*
Thanks EE. :) I'm glad you liked it.
ReplyDelete