Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hands That Are Holding --original poem

  Just thought I'd share something I wrote last month, compiled from reflections on a bunch of different verses.  Hope this encourages you!
 
 
Hands That Are Holding
   By Bree M. ~ NarnianWarHorse
 
  I will comfort you, My Little One.
Do not be afraid.  Nothing can shake you
from My hand;  and My hands will not quiver
though the worst of storms
rages around you.

  I will not forget My promises to you,
or let the dreams that I have made for you
slip away--
I have promised, and I am faithful.

  Let Me show you My wonders;
let Me teach you My ways;
press into Me
and be satisfied
in the arms that made you;

Listen to My heartbeat and know
that I am forever--
without variation, or shifting shadow.
                ~       ~       ~
 
  Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
                              His steadfast love endures forever!
                                                                                               Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment