Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quotes from my family ;)

Some of you know that I love collecting quotes. And my family provides a lot of fun ones from time to time...
So, since they gave me another one tonight, I thought I'd share a few I've written down from the last few months.  ;)  Enjoy!


"There are spies around every corner, drinking smoothies and looking for spare bullets!"

"'Vegetable Soup -with Rice and Garbage.' Oh wait, it says 'Cabbage'."  (sister)

"I had a dream that Dad brought home a puppy... The funny thing was that he was holding it in a peta bread..."  (sister)

"Mom, your daughter [me] is looking up words in a Lego catalogue. Are you going to let her do that?"  (sister)

"My in-humility is catching."  (Mom)

"I never have the same sneeze twice."  (sister)

"If we can't, we won't.  ...And I mean that!"  (Mom)

"There are no Buzz Lightyears in the pet store."  (Mom)

"That poor little beetle! He wasn't doing anything, just beetle-ing around..."  (Mom)

"Oww! I bit myself!"  (brother)

"I'm taller than I look... I funnier than I sound."  (brother)

[defending his large bowl of ice cream]
"We [firemen] never go on calls because someone died eating ice cream.  But  we get calls about people dieing while working out all the time."  (Dad)

2 comments:

  1. I died laughing. This is my ghost posting. :P

    The sad thing is, I can picture your family saying all that! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I've never seen a ghost post something before... :P Heehee! That is sad. :P

    ReplyDelete